Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Wonderful Gift From Rosanne


In May Rosanne posted on her blog a post about container gardening. She chose a few ideas from Proven Winners site. Rosanne asked which ones we liked best, my choice was Sanibel Island. Then she picked someone from the list to send a special gift she has made. She makes amazing scrap-booking items. I received an email that I had won the draw!!! I was extremely excited. The first part of this week the item arrived . It is a lovely note book. I LOVE IT!!! Check out Rosanne's Blog it is lovely blog. Thank you so much Rosanne for the notebook.

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for featuring it and my blog.

Jannett said...

rosanne....no problem I enjoy your blog..I hope others go and see what cool things you create. :)

Rosemary said...

Rosanne is a very talented.

Jannett said...

r... rosanne does amazing art.... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails