Monday, April 14, 2008

I have been tagged

I was tagged by Rosanne and Rosemary , so here goes. It is hard to think of seven things..but I will do my best.

The rules

1. Post the name and URL of the person who tagged you

2. Post the rules

3. Write seven things about yourself

4. Put the links in to your 7 favourite blogs

5. Name 7 people you are going to tag

6. Post a comment on their blog to say they've been tagged.


Now on to the seven things,

1/ I have been living on my own for 10 years now. My X said I would never make it. So far I am doing OK>>>>> :)

2/ I really love taking photos of nature. By fall I hope to have a new camera.


3/ I have been reading alot about investing. Ever since I saw Derek Foster on the news. He retired at 34...

4/ I miss painting and my crafts since I work so much of the time. Hopefully when I retire I can do more. I would really like to sew cloth dolls or bears.

5/ I really like riding my bike. I have been out once since the weather has gotten warmer.

6/ I really enjoy blogging. There are so many great ones to visit everyday.

7/ I really like watching Nature Documentaries.

Seven favourite blogs??

Only seven:

1. Cookie Madness

2. Bake or Break

3. Bumpkin Bears

4. Culinary Concoctions By Peabody

5. How To Eat A Cupcake

6. Clumbsy Cookie

7. Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats

Now 7 people I am going to tag.

1. Gigi

2. Clumbsy Cookie

3. Bumpkin Bears

4. Coconut & Lime

5. My Little Kitchen

6. Fresh from the Oven

7. Alpineberry

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

loved the peek into what you are doing

Jannett said...

r... thank you for your comment...thank you for tagging me. :)

Jannett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails