Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reeses Squares


I found this recipe on Bakespace(Krrispy). I really enjoy Reeses Peanut Butter Cups so I decided to try them out. They are very good and really easy to prepare.

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 lb confectioners' sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
  • 1 cup butter, melted
  • 1 (12 ounces) bag milk chocolate chips
Directions:

Combine graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.

Blend in melted butter until well combined.

Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan.

Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in double boiler.

Spread over peanut butter mixture.

Chill until firm and cut into bars.



3 comments:

Rosemary said...

looks like another yummy recipe

PG said...

I just finished making this. So far, so good. I'll post about it and link to you in a future post. Thanks!

Abby said...

Now THAT'S my kind of dessert!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails