Saturday, June 8, 2019

New things I have made

Over the last few weeks I have been doing some sewing for my friends grandchildren.

 This bear is Charity bear super easy to make love the pattern
The Pattern can be found here: Charity Bear
 This pattern is a Joe Carter.  The pattern is not to bad to make. I think I will make it 20% larger the next time.
The Pattern can be found in:  Simply Sewing issue 38



 This is a great pattern to make.  I have made two from this pattern now.
The pattern can be found here: Short set pattern



 This is the same pattern as above just longer shorts.  These were made February 2018.

This Dog is so cool.  I have not made another one but I need to. The pattern is called puppy love.
It is in the Pretty Patches November 2016: Puppy Love
 This is the Charity bear pattern again. Love this pattern
Same link as above.


This is made with cardboard.  It was pretty easy to make will make another one or two for sure.  The bedding I just measured and made no pattern. 
The pattern for the bed: cardboard bed

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails