Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ferrero Roches Peanut Butter Cookies







I went up north during Christmas for a rest. After working so many months for either 6 and 7 days a week. Rest was what I needed. The weather was not to bad except for the high winds for those couple days. The one day was really quite bad, one of the trees fell on the hydro wire, luckily it fell on another smaller tree and did not bring down the wire. The cottage I rented was the A frame and the upstairs was only part of the area, so when the wind was blowing the floor never stopped moving. It was a bit unnerving. Finally I went downstairs and decided to bake cookies. Looking to see what supplies were in the cottage it looked like Peanut Butter Cookies it was. Since we had the internet I used my recipe. When I finished preparing the dough I decided to add about 6 Ferrero Roches to the batter. I chopped them up coarsely mixed them and dropped them onto the cookie sheet and baked them. It is a really nice combination. When I got home I made them again.

8 comments:

Rosemary said...

Smarty, what a great idea , love ferrero roches and it does sound like you needed a well deserved rest working so much.

Jannett said...

Rosemary...I did but I do love to work...:) The cookies were really good. Did I say I make these chocolates.

Abby said...

YUM. I love desserts with candy in them - and Ferreros are one of my faves! (I love their Christmas commercial.)

Skeeter said...

Did someone have a pink birthday cake? Happy Happy birthday...

Jannett said...

Skeeter.... Thank you. And yes Dan made me a hot pink birthday cake. It was really good. It was a lovely surprise. :)

Clumbsy Cookie said...

That's a brilliant idea! I love Ferrero Rocher!

Jannett said...

clumbsy cookie....I hope you give them a try ... they are great... :)

Tia said...

ooh! how could you go wrong with ferrero ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails